We’ve all had that moment where we stare at our overflowing closets, pantries, and cabinets and think: “There’s got to be a better way.” Luckily, there is! We’ve rounded up some of the best storage ideas for every room in your home.
Storage Ideas for Small Bathrooms
- Use a hanging organizer to store towels and toiletries.
- Use a small cabinet to store towels or toiletries.
- Use a basket or bin to store towels or toiletries.
- Use a towel rack to store towels or toiletries
Storage Ideas for the Bedroom
- Use a bedside table to store items. A bedside table is the perfect place for your phone and other small things that you want to keep close at hand, such as your reading glasses or earrings.
- Use a dresser to store clothes. If you have more than one drawer in your dresser, consider using it as storage space instead of keeping all of your clothes in the closet or on shelves (which can get cluttered). If there’s room on top of the dresser for displaying decorative items like pictures or candles, even better! You’ll be able to see these things when they catch your eye while looking through drawers full of clothing–and they’ll also add personality and style while hiding away clutter from plain surfaces like wood floors underneath beds where people sit down quite often throughout each day without realizing how much messes accumulate over time due their own actions…
Storage for the Kitchen
There are some great storage ideas for the kitchen.
- Use open shelving to display your favorite cookbooks and spices, rather than hiding them in a cabinet or drawer. This will make it easier to access them when you need them, and it’s also a great way to add color and style to your kitchen!
- Hanging pot racks are another good option if you have enough space in your kitchen. They’re perfect for hanging pots above the stovetop so they don’t get lost under other items–and they look nice too!
- Pegboards are great for organizing utensils, knives, or anything else that needs some kind of hook on which it can hang out (pun intended). You can even get pegboards with hooks pre-installed if you want something really simple that doesn’t require any drilling into walls or cabinets–just stick ’em right up there where everyone can see ’em!
Storage for Kids’ Rooms
- Hanging shoe organizer
- Wall-mounted shelf
- Hanging closet organizer
- Shoe rack
- Use baskets to store toys. Baskets are a great way to keep toys organized and off the floor. You can easily pick up a few baskets at the dollar store, or even make your own from milk jugs!
- Hang shelves on the wall for books and photos. If you have a blank wall that isn’t being used for anything else (like art), consider hanging shelves so that they are easy to reach by your child’s little hands! This is especially great if they’re learning how to read–keeping all of their favorite books right there makes it much easier for them when they want something new to read! You can also use these shelves as displays for artwork done by both yourself and other family members/friends who may come over often enough that sharing space wouldn’t be an issue (this way everyone gets something special).
There are lots of ways to store things in your home.
There are so many ways to store things in your home. You can create a storage space for anything from clothes to toys and kitchen supplies. Here are some ideas for creating storage solutions:
- Small bathrooms: If you have a small bathroom, try using baskets instead of cabinets or drawers. These can be hung from the wall above the toilet or sink (or even on its own rod). Or, set up shelves on either side of the mirror–they’ll help keep clutter off counters and give you more room to work with!
- Bedrooms: If there isn’t much floor space available near your bed, consider putting up an armoire or dresser with doors that close over all your clothing items instead of leaving them out in plain sight at night when getting ready for bedtime activities like reading books before going off into dreamland (#dreamland). Your partner will thank me later…when they’re not mad at me right now because I just woke them up by talking about dreamlands while they were trying desperately hard not fall back asleep after having stayed up late last night watching our favorite Netflix show together over dinner (which was delicious). But seriously though guys…try putting those clothes away ASAP after taking them off otherwise we might end up having trouble finding something specific later down the road when we really need it fast.”
I hope you find this article helpful, and if so please share it with your friends on social media!